Terms & Conditions
These terms and conditions are effective January 1, 2020.
National Trailer Parts Warehouse website and ecommerce site allow you to view your personal account and transactions involving National Trailer Parts Warehouse products and services. Your access to the website and ecommerce services is subject to these terms and conditions, as well as all applicable laws. By accessing and utilizing these sites, you accept the Terms and Conditions without limitation or qualification and warrant that you have reached the age of majority, possess legal authority to contract, and are legally authorized to act for those you are using the National Trailer Parts Warehouse sites on behalf of. National Trailer Parts Warehouse may at any time revise these Terms and Conditions, you are bound by such revisions and should therefore visit this page to review the current Terms and Conditions.
The customer is responsible, at their own expense, to obtain and maintain all necessary equipment, software and communication links as required in order to access the National Trailer Parts Warehouse website and e-commerce site.
You acknowledge that you are also subject to all other agreements entered into with National Trailer Parts Warehouse and any of its subsidiaries.
All contents of the National Trailer Parts Warehouse website are reserved. Any rights not expressly granted herein are reserved.
To conduct many activities on the e-commerce site, you must create an account.
Returns and Refunds
At National Trailer Parts Warehouse, we do everything we can to ensure you are happy with your purchase, but we know that sometimes a product is just not right. You may return your purchase within 30 days of it being shipped to you, as long as it is in the original packaging and in the same condition you received it, along with a copy of the packing slip and receipt. There is a 20% restocking fee on all returns. No returns will be accepted over 30 days. We only accept returns of the products we sell directly to you. The cost of return shipping is the responsibility of the customer; refunds and a credit to your original form of payment minus the 20% restocking fee will be issued once the product is received in warehouse. If we suspect that the return policy is being abused; we reserve the right to refuse the return.
The following information must be included in order to process your return:
• First & Last Name
• Order Number
• Phone Number
• Email Address (used to place order)
We do not perform exchanges of products online.
Please note that clearance and special order items are non-returnable and non-refundable. We do not accept C.O.D. deliveries.
National Trailer Parts Warehouse is committed to maintaining the security, confidentiality and accuracy of all personal information we collect in accordance with applicable laws. This policy explains National Trailer Parts Warehouse’s privacy and security practices with respect to all personal information in the possession of National Trailer Parts Warehouse.
1. By using the website and the ecommerce site, you signify your consent to National Trailer Parts Warehouse to collect, use and disclose your personal information in accordance with this policy.
2. During your use of the website and ecommerce site you may be asked to voluntarily provide personal information (such as your name, address, email address, postal address, phone number and credit card information) for purposes such as facilitating communications with you, applying for access to certain features of the website or carrying out transactions. It is always your choice whether or not to provide personal information, if you choose not to provide the requested information, there will be certain features of the website that you will not be able to use and you will not be able to engage in transactions through the ecommerce site.
3. National Trailer Parts Warehouse may use your personal information to contact and correspond with you, to respond to your inquiries, to process transactions and payments, and to facilitate and enhance your use of the website. National Trailer Parts Warehouse may develop a confidential customer profile for you.
4. National Trailer Parts Warehouse may send you email or other communications containing information containing matters National Trailer Parts Warehouse believes will interest you. At any time you may ask National Trailer Parts Warehouse to stop sending emails and other information to you by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org, also each email from National Trailer Parts Warehouse will tell you how to decline further email communications.
5. National Trailer Parts Warehouse may disclose your personal information in the following circumstances:
a. In order to process transactions, National Trailer Parts Warehouse must disclose some of your personal information to certain service providers, such as credit card issuers. Before personal information is disclosed, the service provider will agree with National Trailer Parts Warehouse to protect the privacy of your personal information in a manner that is consistent with our procedures and this policy. If you do not wish to provide your personal information to those service providers, you will not be able to use the website for transactions.
b. National Trailer Parts Warehouse may disclose your personal information to a government institution that has asserted it’s lawful authority to obtain the information or where National Trailer Parts Warehouse has reasonable grounds to believe the information could be useful in the investigation of unlawful activity, or to comply with a subpoena, warrant or a court order, person or body with jurisdiction to compel the production of information, or to comply with court rules regarding the production of records and information, or to National Trailer Parts Warehouse legal counsel.
6. National Trailer Parts Warehouse will store and process your personal information in Canada.
7. To help protect the confidentiality of your personal information National Trailer Parts Warehouse employs security safeguards appropriate to the sensitivity of the information. Due to the nature of the internet and technologies, security and privacy risks cannot be completely eliminated, therefore National Trailer Parts Warehouse cannot guarantee that your personal information will not be disclosed in ways otherwise described in this policy.
8. If contests or promotions are made available through the website, the applicable contest or promotion rules may include rules regarding the collection, use and disclosure of personal information. To the extent that those specific rules conflict with this policy, the particular contest or promotion will govern regarding personal information collected in connection with the contest or promotion.
9. To accommodate changes in the website, technologies and legal developments, this policy may be changed or altered at National Trailer Parts Warehouse’s discretion and without prior notice or liability to you or any other persons. New versions of this policy will be posted here and updated yearly. National Trailer Parts Warehouse’s collection, use and disclosure of your personal information will be governed by the latest version of this policy in effect at that time. Accordingly, when you use the website and ecommerce site you should check the date of this policy and review any changes made since the last version.
If you have any questions, comments or concerns please contact National Trailer Parts Warehouse:
2949 South Service Road West
Swift Current, Sk.
(306) 773-4484 email@example.com
Thank you for visiting and shopping with National Trailer Parts Warehouse, following are the terms and conditions that constitute our shipping policy.
All orders are processed within 3-5 business days. Orders are not fulfilled, shipped or delivered on weekends or holidays.
If we are experiencing a high volume of orders, shipments may be delayed by a few days. Please allow additional days in transit for delivery. If there will be a significant delay in the shipment of your order we will contact you via email or telephone.
Shipping charges for your order will be calculated and displayed at checkout. If your order contains the following items, you will need to contact our team at firstname.lastname@example.org for more options:
• E-Track products
Special shipping will need to be arranged for these items. You will not see any shipping charges at checkout and a notification will come up on the screen for you to contact us.
There are some items that have additional shipping charges, such as unpackaged items:
• Large Jacks
• Large Hubs
• Leaf Springs
• Rim/Tire assemblies
As these products are not placed in boxes for shipping there is an additional $14.00/package shipping fee.
National Trailer Parts Warehouse will only ship to addresses within Canada, including the territories. P.O. boxes will not be delivered to. You will receive a shipment confirmation email once your order has shipped containing your tracking number(s). National Trailer Parts is not responsible for any shipping costs incurred through our E-Commerce site.
National Trailer Parts Warehouse is not responsible for any customs and taxes applied to your order. All fees imposed during or after shipping are the responsibility of the customer (tariffs, taxes, etc.).
National Trailer Parts Warehouse is not liable for any products damaged or lost during shipping, if you receive your order damaged, please contact the shipment carrier to file a claim. Please save all packing materials and damaged goods in order to file a claim.
Our Return and Refund policy provides detailed information about opinions and procedures for returning your order.